The central aim of the business relocation services from Barnet is to minimise the disruption a shift of premises will have on the business operations.
We know well how frustrating it is to have our operations held up because of things that are either not under our control or are essential to the business but are not necessarily part of the business. Our project manager will fully assess your business’ needs and will make a detailed plan for the removal. Each team member will know what they have to do and will have a set time in which to do it in. We run our business removals from Barnet with almost military precision to ensure you can go about your working day as soon quickly as possible.
We started off helping the good people of Barnet move into and out of the area to live and raise families. We loved it. We got to be very good at it as well to the point where even the most challenging job, though still enjoyable, was missing something. Then someone asked us to move their office from Barnet to another part of the city. We agreed of course but when it came to the job we found it was totally different to a domestic removal.
That first commercial removal from Barnet was a challenge for us. We hadn’t encountered a situation before where we had to operate around other people’s working schedule, such noise and disruption sensitive neighbours, or the amount of bulky furniture that needed moving. After that we set about creating a set of best practice guidelines and specialised project teams to specialise our business removals from Barnet with something akin to military level planning.
As a business ourselves we are sensitive to the needs of a modern commercial enterprise and our specialised business relocation service is designed to minimise the time of the project, disruption and general upheaval. As a standard start to the commercial service we offer:
- Fully itemised and transparent fees structure for our services.
- HM Revenue and Customs standards applied to all invoices and receipts
- Written records for both your and our reference
- Full asset insurance during transit
- This is all pretty standard for office relocations
That’s true. Everyone offers this. We wanted, and still do want, to be better than that for our customers so we examined the process and created several more standards for business removals. Our business services have been created from first principles to ensure that the needs of Barnet businesses are being met when they engage us for a job. Our tailored removals service adheres to the following basic standards:
- Efficiency – As a business ourselves we know how frustrating it is to be held up by a supplier’s timetable or a contractor that is slow in delivering a promised service. Each separate business removal project is individually assessed and planned beforehand by a dedicated project manager to ensure we are in and out as fast as possible and we have your furniture placed in your new space as fast as possible. We have been known in the past to have a whole office removed and set up in another location between close of business and start of the trading day the next day, completely ready for staff.
- Coordinated Approach – There is no sense as we see it in just turning up to an office and expecting things to go according to plan. Our project manager will assess what needs to be done and every member of his or her team will have a clear idea of what they have to do and a time frame in which to complete their objectives. The philosophy that permeates every step of our business service is that time is money, so the less time we cost you, the more satisfied with the service you are and the better it is for both of us.
- Teamwork – Each and every person we will bring to complete your project will have undergone training on pertinent aspects of health and safety and will have undergone extensive on the job training on how to maximise their use of the supporting team. One of the major things we at Business Relocation Services Barnet pride ourselves on is our team members’ eye for spotting here items can fit together in a truck thus saving space, and therefore money.
Of course, as well as all of the specialised business services we provide, anyone booking us for a commercial project will be able to avail of any elements of our domestic removals service they wish. These include having the Barnet Removals team pack and wrap your items for a safe and secure transit; dismantling your office furniture to make it fit in the trucks better and re-assembling it in the new area for you; and fully insuring for all your items once they are in our trucks for the move. We don’t see these as special services though, this is just the basic level of service our customers should expect from us.
The aim is basically to give our business customers the same quality product they would expect from any other local business. We can’t bake bread and cakes like the artisan bakers, or make people like you like the boutique PR firms can, but we can ensure that you have a problem free office move. We are here to help you, so don’t take a chance on such an important project and book Barnet Removals for your office relocation.